Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fun at the Zoo and with Tools


I feel tired. It has been a good weekend, my firm had its annual "zoo night" where they rent out the entire Philadelphia Zoo - aka "America's First Zoo." It is actually a great event because everything is free - admission, parking, food, and PONY RIDES. The last is the most important. J would ride the pony, get off, and run to the end of the line for the ride shouting "I RIDE A PONY!!!" The lady running it knew her name by the time we left. Just like the bartenders did with my name at the end of fraternity cocktail parties in college.
So zoo night rocked.

Oh and I have to watch what I say around J, because she repeats everything. I said "Daddy lives in the ghetto" and now "ghetto" is her favorite word. He does, and his house is dirty, and his girlfriend still is a bad influence. And now I really have to keep that all to myself.

Nothing really to say. Just wanted to blog because I have been caught up with my new facebook account. It has distracted me. So here is a picture of J playing with her tools. That is a tool belt she is wearing and she is "screwing" something into the wall. My dad took the picture with his new blackberry so I apologize for the quality.


Happy summer all.

No comments: