Wednesday, August 6, 2008

M.I.A.



I know I have been missing for awhile. Just dealing with work, which has been busy, and life, which has been not busy but the same old same old. And that seems to be the problem.


I did look at my camera the other day and discovered some forgotten pictures of J. That was a nice surprise, so I figured I would share one. The picture of her in her rain coat is the older picture, and the one of her in her Elmo gear is recent. So you can see how much she has grown.


The other day I gave her a cheese stick, she wrapped it up in a napkin, told me she was going to work, and headed for the door. I wasn't sure if I should laugh or cry. Then she informed me that she needed $40 to go to the store and get milk first. She also constantly is hailing cabs. It is a hilarious habit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, very special, i like it.

Bizarley said...

this is random, but i love that chair. the one w/ flowers. where on earth did you get it??

mu-galto said...

I think that is the second time you asked that bizarley, so I think you do really like it. I got it at Mitchell Gold & Bob Williams, they have really nice stuff. My friend M picked it out while decorating my apartment.

Jenn said...

And of course the mom would say nothing about the chair, but instead ask where you got those adorable Elmo shoes:)?!?

mu-galto said...

They are the most ridiculous shoes ever, right? And at the same time very cute. And totally necessary :)

I am not sure where they came from as my mother bought them. She has an eye for the ridiculous and cute.