Monday, September 15, 2008

Farewell to Summer


So summer 2008 has bit the dust. To be honest, no real loss. I am tired of the heat and carting around a sweaty kid. And huge electric bills from constantly running the air conditioner.

I am ready for jeans and boots. Coats, tights, etc. I am sure I will be sick of them all by January.

In other news, J has been replaced by a demon child. My sweet, smart, adorable kid has been secretly switched with a cranky, demanding, bossy two foot tall nightmare. I suppose the terrible twos have to have some basis in fact.....and I am being dramatic. But seriously, when your kids is bawling because her "pony is shady" (don't ask) and there is literally nothing you can do about it, it is easy to miss the chubby cute child she once was. As an aside, if anyone knows how to make a my little pony not shady, let me know.

No comments: