Sunday, November 30, 2008

Worst Blogger Ever

Sorry that I have been out of commission for a while. Just been lazy about uploading photos and basically everything else. We did get our Christmas tree up, which was mostly J's doing as she is very focused when she wants something done.

Oh and I have been watching the Wire, which truly is an awesome show. The first few episodes of each season make you wonder why everyone loves this show, but about 4 episodes in, you will be hooked. I just finished season two and I am bummed it is over.

And I have been reading the Twilight series books. Nothing like stories of teen vampire love to keep you occupied.

I guess I have also gone to work and been a mom. So there is that.

Anyway, more postings soon. I hope to have new pictures as soon as my sister can send them.

2 comments:

TA said...

I'm so excited you're liking The Wire! Perhaps this is a turning point for you in your historic dislike of dark TV Shows. Then you can watch Buffy next!

mu-galto said...

Its not that I dislike shows with dark plotlines - I don't like shows that are actually dark. Like have low lighting, such as Buffy, or the Batman movies. So since the Wire has enough scenes out on the docks, or in the pit, I am ok with it. I don't like that the detail is always in a basement or dark room, or that the bars and clubs are dimly lit. Not sure if I am ready for Buffy! And yes, I am a total weirdo.