Monday, November 2, 2009

Showtime at My House

Jillian seems to overflow with energy when I get home from work. Recently, this energy has been channeled into "entertaining" me. Here is tonight's show. It consists of multiple segments, first a few songs to warm up, then a nonsense word song so that she can really get into the dance portion, finally she finishes up with some jokes. Ok, I lied, I have only put up the songs because it is taking forever to upload the videos and the Phillies just gave up 3 runs so I am convinced that my blogging is unlucky for the Phils. I will go back to sitting in the exact same position I was sitting in when they were hitting home runs....



3 comments:

Bizarley said...

That is awesome! How can I get an adult version of that mike for my house?

My favorite part is her voice cracking. She cracks me up!

Megan Dempsey said...

Oh man, cute. I love how happy and comfortable she is performing, and I can't wait until you post the dance portion of the video!!!

EMC2 said...

After one performance, Jillian denied an encore request because she said, "I need to rest my voice." I almost keeled over.

And she is her own roadie -- she breaks down the mic and stand after her performances. You should sell tickets.