Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day!


My mom has been here this week and bought J a green outfit and shamrock barrettes. There were 6 barrettes in the package and J insisted on wearing all 6 today to school. So what the hell, go for it little boo.

In other news, today at work an assistant came by and asked if I wanted to go to the bar at lunch. I figured maybe my new firm was cooler than I originally thought and they went for green beers at lunch on St. Patrick's Day. I was really busy, but again, what the hell, I'll drink at lunch. Thus, my answer was "always, where are we going?"

Turns out that she was asking if I wanted to go to a Philadelphia Bar association event where John King was speaking at lunch. Whoops.

In my defense, she was wearing green. Thus, I took her for one to celebrate the day.

Oh well. Lately, I have been thinking that I need a job that is easy. My life is a constant brain fart and I feel like I am not smart enough to do my job. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Megan Dempsey said...

That is an awesome green outfit. I remember once I wore green tights to school and a boy told me I looked like a frog :-(

THat is a hilarious mix-up about lunch! You must be so much cooler than that place.

Anonymous said...

https://www.cwds.state.pa.us/cwdsonline/Admin/ViewHomePage/ParticipantLoginPage.aspx?GmC4dFjvazMNoGnrO2yvSOi0L2@bOSwcJh_lONj@1Al9BupItYPZvok4kre0tOxEfVlhe5YAy6ksJmTtqVPC6NVrMfBiUTgUg4897K4TZEk-CbKIYSxLsMO9bgnmKqrF8JOXj50QPwdGTvSdEgH4wW60YhXHIXYF

Government work is pretty mindless. In fact they discourage thinking. I see there is a job for a paintball judge. You would be good at that.--LAG

PS Jillian is super cute but you already know that.