Sunday, May 30, 2010

Effin' GPS


From Port Jefferson Long Island to Philly, put us through the Midtown Tunnel. ARGH. I should have been paying attention, but it was going well so I went with the GPS. Then I was on 34th Street in Manhattan ready to lose my shizz.

But J was an awesome flower girl at M's wedding. She and the ring bearer were super cute, it was a lovely ceremony and celebration, and M's looked phenomenal in a dress made by J-town. Really a pretty perfect day.

J is planning on bringing the invitation in for show and tell. But I think everyone at school knows about it, since when I called to say that she wasn't coming in on Friday, the person who answered the phone said - "Oh I know, J is going to be a flower girl in a wedding on Long Island." I guess J had already spread the news.

1 comment:

Megan Dempsey said...

Best, and cutest, flower girl ever!!!