Thursday, July 8, 2010

More Vacation/Pop Culture Musings

I miss Jillian. I am sure you all do to. Here she is waiting for a ride while on vacation. She is all sweaty because it was hot and she had just spent about 15 minutes bouncing her brains out in a moon bounce.

On a completely unrelated note - some thoughts on recent popular culture events:
1. I am watching Community for the first time. Joel McHale takes his shirt off in that show almost as much as TLaut in the Twilight movies. And you know what? Joel McHale looks good with his shirt off. Carry on Joel McHale.
2. Things I don't care about - LeBron, that Bethany is Getting Married, and the phone book that was at my door when I got home from yoga. I mean, seriously, the phone book? Who uses that anymore? Save some trees and spare me the phone book.
3. I HATE that lady on the progressive insurance commercials. HATE her.
4. I got HBO back just so that I could watch True Blood. I don't know what it is about that show but I love it. Plus, now Thomas Cromwell from the Tudors is now on it. I find Sookie super irritating, but I really love the show overall.

Alright, back to Joel McHale.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww LOVE the video. That boo can dance.

Megan Dempsey said...

I hate the Progressive commercials too, although I think that lady is just part of how annoying they are.

I LOVE THAT VIDEO (I am sure this is shocking news) and she really can get down! We all miss her (and you!) too. When are you getting your butt on a plane to SF??

Bizarley said...

Dude, THC watches Community religiously and has already made numerous comments about how surprisingly ripped Joel McHale is. I think he has a man crush.