Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Imaginary Boyfriends

As I have no actual boyfriend here is a list of my imaginary boyfriends by category (please note that I use "imaginary" to refer to the fact that each individual is not actually my boyfried, some people are real and some are not):

Imaginary Vampire Boyfriend: Eric on True Blood - less sparkle than Edward and no competing with Bella/the love that lasts for eternity.

Imaginary Gangsta Boyfriend: Stringer Bell - yes, Wire fans, I know this imaginary boyfriend has some issues beyond the fact that he is a hard core drug dealer, but do not forget that he is an IMAGINARY boyfriend.

Imaginary Chef Boyfriend: Hubert Keller - the french silver fox of cooking. He just rocks and can cook meals worthy of three Michelin stars.

Imaginary Upper East Side Boyfriend - Chuck Bass. Enough Said.

Imaginary Reality Self Help Show Host Boyfriend - Dr. Drew. JUST KIDDING! I hate that guy. Steve Ward of VH1's Tough Love. I think he is cute and actually makes sense when he advises women on dating. And if we break up he can match me up with someone else.

Imaginary Dancing Boyfriend - Ade of So You Think You Can Dance. Absent his "magic pick" he was hot and could spin me around with ease.

Imaginary Food Service Boyfriend - the guy at the Corner Bakery in the building of my office. I have a crush on him and only will go into that Corner Bakery when I think I look cute. So like once every fiscal quarter.

Imaginary Local News Broadcaster Boyfriend - Adam Joseph of Channel 6 Action News. He kind of smacks of guido which I not so secretly find attractive as I am from NJ.

Imaginary Sugar Daddy Boyfriend - is totally made up. He is single, somewhere between 38 and 45 years old, has made alot of money, is attractive (to me at least) and like me enough to replace the diamond stud earrings that were lost or stolen last week.

I am sure that there are more imaginary boyfriends in my future.

2 comments:

Bizarley said...

my imaginary chef boyfriend is micheal chiarello, also on top chef. loooove him! but hubert is a close 2nd.

TA said...

Sorry to hear about your earrings! I would also take Stringer Bell and Chuck Bass, big-time.