Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Correction

In "Crazytown" post, I have now learned (thank you rockstarjenny) that there is no such thing as a wheel-barrel (that is why the spell check insisted it was misspelled, and why I stuck in the hyphen making up my own word). What I was talking about was a wheelbarrow. Despite the fancy kindergarten, I still have alot to learn.

I am admittedly not good with words that I only hear. For example, song lyrics. I mess them up all the time. Like on that SNL faux commerical for a record of people singing songs with the complete wrong words. Here are some of my better ones:

Little Red Corvette (Prince) as sung by me: "Miracle Baby, Baby you drive much too fast." These words do not even go with the tune.

Jumpin' Jumpin' (Destiny's Child) as sung by me: "Ladies leave your man at home, the club is full of ballers and their cocks are full grown." I was shocked that they were allowed to play this on the radio.

So it is not surprising that I thought wheelbarrow was wheel-barrel.

At least I never got an assignment to write a report on Euthanasia and do one on Chinese teenagers. I forgot who did that but remember the story being hilarious....

1 comment:

rockstarjenny said...

ha. wasn't trying to correct your spelling. I was just impressed I could make a hyperlink. that took time. i am less impressed that i didn't get the joke...