Thursday, July 23, 2009

First Class

Anyone lucky enough to have flown first class, and I get to count myself among that group, knows that sucks when you have to fly coach. Which for me is 98% of the time. This Tuesday I experienced going to a baseball game first class. And it was AWESOME. Yes there is the idea that nose bleed seats and a $10 hot dog next to some fat guy rooting for the other team has its own appeal, but on the other hand, there are diamond club seats at Citizen's Bank Park.

I won the tickets in a raffle a few months ago. I have actually been on a raffle winning streak, I have won every raffle I have entered in the past year - a DVD player, Bose headphones, a set of upscale cosmetic bags, and these tickets. I would trade my luck in raffles for luck in (1) dating or (2) job hunting. But I am happy winning the raffles nonetheless.

Especially when you go to a phillies game and Tommy LaSorda is sitting 10 rows BEHIND YOU. I said hey to him as I walked up to the bathroom. And there is waitress service. And you are sitting almost on the field. And the Phillies win.

It was just awesome. Here is a picture that shows how close we were, but please keep in mind that it was taken at 10:30 pm during the 13th inning. My hair looks cuter in person.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Your hair looks pretty cute, so I am betting it looks very cute in person.