Friday, July 17, 2009

Sesame Place

Today J and I went to Sesame Place because her nanny needed the day off. I have been busy at work, but figured I would take advantage of the extra J time. Plus, our friend A, who is employed by the parent company of Sesame Place, hooked us up with the tickets.

We had a blast. Splashing in the various water playgrounds, trying to chase down Ernie to give him a high five, enjoying an Elmo cupcake. Unfortunately my camera has decided that it only takes pictures of black rectangles. So I have no pictures of the day.

Then we came home and J watched an episode of "Wipeout." You know that stupid show where people try to bounce across red balls and go down zip lines while getting punched in the face by mechanical boxing gloves? J loves it. She watches and shouts WIPEOUT every time someone, well, wipes out. It is hilarious to watch her watch it.

Oh and I cut off all my hair. Over 10 inches. It is really short, but I think I like it. I donated it to locks of love. So hopefully it will help someone else feel better in some small way.

3 comments:

Megan Dempsey said...

can i see a picture of your hair?

i have a vivid memory of my parents taking my sister and i to sesame place and hershey park when we were little with another family. fun!

Unknown said...

I want pics of your hair!!!

Lisa said...

Yes - pictures, please! I miss you and am excited to see you in Cincy.