Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Dear Michael Nutter:

Please stop emailing me at work. I am not sure if your campaign just went to my law firm's website and pulled all of our email accounts, but your solicitations are not welcome. Congratulations on winning the primary, but I do not want to host a get together of friends, charging each $150, to show my support for you. I do not want to canvass a neighborhood educating folks on how great you are. I barely care that your daughter goes to public school. I am glad that you didn't wait online for a new iphone like our current mayor while murder # 245 in our city took place.

That being said - stop emailing me. It is a waste of your time because (1) it is f'in annoying, which makes me kind of hate you and (2) I am not registered to vote in Philadelphia, I am still a California voter. In fact, I am not even a registered democrat. So please just lay off.

Sincerely,
Me

No comments: