Saturday, November 10, 2007

As MJB Says No More Drama


The divorce process is off to a rocky start. I served MSTBX with the papers and he is flipping out because I pleaded that Jillian's primary residence is my house. Since then it has been phone calls, emails, telling me that I am starting a "nasty" custody battle....sigh. Oh and he is mad I am asking for child support.

The thing is, if I wanted to do something about custody that was "nasty" I could have done it a long time ago. Back when I was pregnant and found out he was cheating, I could have just left (although I was ginormous, see picture above). But I didn't. I stayed, I let him be there for the birth, I let him stay in the hospital with me and the baby for days while I recovered from all of it. Then I let him stay in the house when we came home - for over 5 months - so that he could be with J while she was just a little boohoo. During which time he started dating someone else, constantly picked on me, made messes I had to clean up in order to sell the house, left me to organize our moves, was a constant reminder of his cheating, etc. And NOW, after all of that, I am going to try to screw him out of custody? WTF?

So I see a long road ahead of me and all I want is for it to be over. But it seems that this is only the beginning....wish me luck.

1 comment:

Bizarley said...

ugh! i'm sorry to hear that he is being a drama queen. stay strong!