Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A matter of public record



Well, as of Friday, my failed marriage is a matter of public record. This is because I filed for divorce. Now I have to serve MSTBX (literally soon to be!!) with the papers. And I can change my name back, and just not be married anymore. I am actually pretty excited. At first I was on the fence about changing my name back because my married name is J's last name, but I really want to. Even though it will be alot of stupid paperwork, I don't care.

So that is my latest news. Go divorce! And now a random cute picture of baby J...

3 comments:

J U S T S O M E G UY said...

Yahoo! Congrats. I can't eait until you are officially G again.

EMC2 said...

Return of the G! SWEEEEEEEET!

Bizarley said...

Good for you! Mu-W wasn't cutting it for me. Mu-G just sounds better!