Saturday, November 17, 2007

A few of J's favorite things....




I am going away this week, back to SF for Thanksgiving with J-town and M. Hopefully will get to see St. Scobie and family. I am kind of nervous though. I haven't been back since I left and I didn't leave under the best circumstances. I am afraid that I will be sad I moved but at the same time remember all the really crappy times I had there. Argghh. I am getting a nervous stomach just thinking about it. I know it will be a good time and need to get over myself.

Anyway, I won't be able to blog much (not that I do anyway), so here is a series of pictures of J with her favorite things - her pocketbook, my wallet, and a fish. She can say pocketbook, which is hilarious and I have no idea who taught her that word. To me "pocketbook" is a word that old ladies use, kind of like "trousers." She can also say fish although it comes out more like "bish." I know you are impressed.

Alright all, Happy Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Bizarley said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Have a blast in SF!

J U S T S O M E G UY said...

D and I will be in san fran for thanksgiving too -- thursday through monday. let's hang out!