Sunday, November 25, 2007

'Zup



Nothing much to report. Back from SF and it was fun to see everyone, work at my old office, eat too much on Thanksgiving.

Flying during the holiday wasn't that bad. Except why do people dress like complete slobs on the plane? I hate those stupid Victoria Secret "Pink" sweatpants, that say something stupid like "University of Pink" on the ass. Paired with Uggs, a sloppy ponytail, and a pillow you absolutely have to carry on the 1.5 hour flight, it is a hot look.

Plus, I stopped in Salt Lake City, UT where the inappropriate use of Tevas (and shoes like Tevas) with socks was out of control.

Maybe I am an asshole, but seriously look in the mirror.

Then when I got back, the guy I was dating for a while wanted to go out, so we did. He wants to get back together. I don't think it will happen. I am on a dating hiatus for awhile. In the meantime, here is Jillian walking around saying "no no no" and just smiling.

2 comments:

Bizarley said...

why won't uggs die????!!!! seriously, i thought they went totally out of style like 2 years ago, and then i popped over to the mall last weekend and everyone was wearing them! WTF?? newsflash: you are not a caveman - people, come on!

mu-galto said...

Why in the hell are people wearing uggs in HOUSTON?! Isn't it like 400 degrees there at all times?

Uggs are like the cockroaches of the shoes...at the end of time there will only exist roaches, twinkies and uggs.