Monday, December 31, 2007

Gansta, Burglar or Abu Ghraib Prisoner?



A quiz to start your new year: What is Jillian in these pictures?

a) A gansta (with the name Rank Dirty Rappa, See Gangsta Name Generator)
b) A burglar in pink overalls
c) A prisoner at Abu Ghraib (is that crossing the line? It is just what the picture reminded me of)
d) My date for New Year's Eve

The answer is (d) of course. We started our celebration by rockin' out to St. Scobie's kid's mix, 2006, hitting repeat on "Me and Julio Down by the School Yard" and "Hey Ya." Then we went out to dinner by ourselves (she was very well behaved even though I denied her a beer) and finished up with a Starbucks trip - peppermint mocha for me, cookie for her. Now we are home and she is in bed and I am entering night 10 (in a row) of sitting on my ass in my apartment alone.

So cheers everyone....here is to 2008 being better than 2007 and 2006.

2 comments:

Bizarley said...

No worries! 2008 is going to ROCK OUT 5 McDowell Style!

Megan Dempsey said...

She is a ridiculous cute gangster and if she were go to to prison it would be for being illegally cute!

More Jillian posts! I am going through Jillian withdrawal.