Monday, January 7, 2008

Fatigue Brought on by Divorce



I think that is my official diagnosis. I am tired, have a headache, puffy eyes, and am sad from reliving the past 1.5 years over the course of the day. These feelings were brought on by a hearing today in family court (one of the most depressing places on earth) and a complete failure to reach a divorce/custody/support settlement.

So I am going to go to bed. Maybe tomorrow I will wear striped tights like J - one can't possibly have a bad day in such ridiculous tights. I probably won't be as cute though...she wore this outfit to church the other week. That was the start of "Project Knockin' on Heaven's Door" a.k.a. get the kid baptized so that she won't go to limbo and her grandparents will chill out.

3 comments:

J U S T S O M E G UY said...

So sorry to hear about the hearing. blah. jillian is ridiculously cute in those tights though. i think you should get a pair as well. counting down the days until we're cruisin!

Bizarley said...

yeah, that does suck. hopefully it will all be over soon.

on a more important note, where the hell did you get that bad ass chair? Those are freaking awesome.

mu-galto said...

That chair was chosen by my decorator, M. She came to Philly to help me pimp out my bachelorette pad. Can you be a bachelorette if you have been married? I guess it is more my single mom pad. Snaps to M!