Monday, January 14, 2008

Feed Me!



This weekend, J and I went to brunch together. When we were almost done with our breakfast, this older woman and her husband came in and asked for a table. The hostess was going to seat them next to us, when the lady shouted "I DON'T WANT TO SIT THERE." I mean she shouted it. I heard it, along with the majority of people at the restaurant. But J is so awesome that 5 people came up to us and noted that the mean lady missed out on sitting next to a very cute, well behaved child. Screw that lady. We didn't want to sit next to her anyway.

That all being said, here are some pictures of J when you make her wait for her food. She is a cheery kid, but if you mess with her food she will let you know she is hungry. And a picture of her with a cookie. Now that she can say cookie, game on.

In other news, there is no other news. I was on a self-imposed dating hiatus, which was really just me being proactive and taking myself out of the game. That way, when I sat at home it was because of the "dating hiatus" and not because I am a lame-o with no one to date in any case. Anyway, I think I may come out of it and try to find a date or two. If anyone knows anyone in the greater Philadelphia area, you know where to find me!

I guess I can share that J says something that sounds like "sexy man." I have no idea what she is actually saying. Of course, it could be sexy man, I don't bring those home, but perhaps the nanny does. (Just kidding, our nanny is the best). She also says "clock" but drops the "l." Basically, I have an R-rated child. Nice.

1 comment:

Megan Dempsey said...

That woman's head is up her ass!!! Who wouldn't want to sit next to cute Baby J. I am glad other people righted the situation. They should have shown that stupid woman the exit!