Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Super Tuesday!


Today is kind of a personal super Tuesday for me. First, two friends are celebrating their 30th birthdays today. Second, my law firm has officially changed my name in all contexts - email, website, business cards, etc. This is very exciting for me. So any stalkers and/or hot single guys, please note, you will have to use my old name to find me.

FINALLY THE BIGGEST NEWS - IT'S HERE!!!! J-bux's book is out today! So head to your local bookstores and get what is sure to be the premier debut novel of 2008! Check it out at http://www.theoppositeoflove.com/index2.htm

Alright, I will be sure to post about my vacation soon. The pictures are starting to roll in (I didn't have a camera) and they will surely help me tell the story of my first (and last) trip on Carnival Cruise lines.

P.S. If I am violating any copyright laws by posting the cover - just let me know!

3 comments:

Megan Dempsey said...

GO JBUX!!!!! I am so excited for your book and already bought it this morning.

Can't wait for cheesy Carnival cruise pix. You say its' your last cruise but you never know...

TA said...

Wow, that's your friend's book? It looks good, I will certainly check it out. Congrats, Mu-galto's friend!

And congrats Mu-galto on the restoration of your awesome name!

TA said...

I saw the book in an airport bookstore, read the first few pages, and was very impressed. Go M's friend Jbux!