Monday, April 20, 2009

Houston Part II: The Playground

Sorry part two of the Houston series has taken so long to get to. I am sick and exhausted and my bedroom and bathroom are under construction and have been on a series of dates that were meh, and blah blah blah. I am a whiner.

Anyway, back to fun stuff, Bizarley lives near a pretty cool park. The whole gang went there one night, and everyone joined in the fun.

THC did most of the heavy lifting:




Jillian was thrilled to have the big girls hang out with her. And Bizarley was more than happy to be her partner on the double slide.



J also insisted on hanging on the monkey bars all by herself. Not scary at all for me, her designated spotter.



I finally convinced her to take off her tutu. She loves these pants with the flower on her ass. Nice.

No comments: