Sunday, April 12, 2009

Jillian Explains Easter

It has been a loooooooonnnnnnnnngggggggggg weekend. I do not think that Jillian sat still for more that 37 seconds at any point. And tomorrow the constructions starts on my bathroom and bedroom. So I am slowly moving out of there and hope to be done before the contractor gets here at 8:30 a.m. tomorrow morning. But first I have to watch the finale of Rock of Love Love Bus.

Anyway, we had a busy Easter day, hunting for eggs (which my mom bought, but I didn't realize she didn't buy candy to put in them until the night before at 10pm, so I had to fill them with left over Christmas M&Ms that I found in the back of the kitchen cabinet and loose change - again, I expect the parenting awards to arrive shortly), going to Mass, brunch with friends, and then Jillian's first movie in the theater.

Here is Jillian explaining Easter and looking for eggs. Luckily the Easter Bunny had told me exactly how many eggs he (she?) hid and the general area where they were. I did have to tell that to J because she was suspicious of why I was so good at looking for eggs.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

You're a better mom than me. We didn't even put anything in the eggs. Emily seemed just as excited.

EMC2 said...

The Easter Bunny used to hide real eggs for us, with only hard-boiled natural chicken embryos in them . . . Until the year we didn't find one and she didn't remember where she hid it. The smell gave it away in May.