Monday, October 8, 2007

Happy Birthday!




Now big J is officially 1. You can see what she looked like when she was born on my old blog. She had a pretty good day as far as I can tell, she had some cake, partied with her friends, and then came to work to visit me. She loves coming to my office because she can walk through the halls (usually carrying a highlighter or post-its) and poke her head into offices and say "hi" in her little baby voice. It is hilarious, and generally well received. Then she hides behind document boxes and pops out a wicked game of peek-a-boo.

Now she is all tuckered out, asleep resting up to start year #2. It is weird sitting here alone though. No one to reminisce with about the day she was born and alot of mixed feelings about that time. I can't believe I have been a mom for a year. It has been a tough, but rewarding year. Yes, cheesy I know.

So here are a few more pictures of the lady of honor. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Megan Dempsey said...

If it makes you feel better I have been reminiscing about the day Baby J was born last year!!! Because it was right before I went away for a work trip and I was so happy I got to meet that cute baby in the hospital before I left.

I was recalling the infinite cupcakes we consumed during the rough times during Baby J's first year. The only thing I know is, things are tough but typically work out for the best and Baby J is proof of that!