Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Are you kidding me?


I honestly don't care about Paris Hilton or the fact that she is in jail, is not in jail, has perfected her signature pose on the red carpet, blah blah blah.

But with all of the attention and outcry of special treatment surrounding her time in the pokey, wouldn't you think her parents would have just played by the rules when they went to visit her? Just stood on the line like everyone else rather than getting to cut the line and hold everyone up?

But no. The Hiltons cut the line to visit Paris. More special treatment for the world to know about. If it were me, I would have just stood there on the line like a regular person. Do you think that the Hiltons are so used to special treatment that they are actually incapable of trying to do things as a regular person would have to? Do you think it even crossed their minds to not draw additional attention through more special treatment?

I don't. I think that these people are so spoiled and so used to life being just that easy that they didn't even think of it. Instead they cut the line without a second thought.

Not sure why this has gotten me so riled up. Maybe because it is country music stars week on Wheel of Fortune so I am already on edge. I hate when Wheel does this shit. I know, I know just turn it off. Or the surprise motion to compel dropped on me today despite a complete failure to meet and confer. Like dude, just pick up the phone, don't tattle to the court.

So to cheer myself up, I will post a picture of Jillian, just chillin'. Actually, despite the Hiltons, Wheel, and the motion, I am actually in a very good mood.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

That picture is so cute, it puts me in a good mood.