Monday, June 11, 2007

Hotlanta!



This weekend I traveled to the ATL to visit some law school friends. Jillian did not come with me, which was weird because I didn't have my usual travel companion. I will admit though, that it is so much easier traveling by yourself than with a baby. I didn't have to check luggage or wrangle hedgehogs. Plus, she likes to indiscriminately slap arms and legs. Usually our neighbor does not appreciate this. Anyway, I assume she had an ok weekend with her father.

I had a GREAT weekend. It was so fun to see everyone and pretend we were in "college." The tequila shots were unnecessary but took me back to a special time when my body digested alcohol better. And you can never go wrong with taco cabana.

In honor of this weekend, I am doing a celebratory shoulder dance as I type and posting a picture of Jillian looking like she is having as much fun as I did this weekend.

2 comments:

Bizarley said...

I got one thing to say: THREE YEAR PLAN!!!

Unknown said...

Hotlanta's where it's at. bring it.