Friday, June 29, 2007

Hot Time Friday Night




So here I am, its Friday night, and nothing much going on. But I am ok with that. Jillian is asleep, I ate my usual gourmet meal of a peanut butter sandwich, and will spend some time browsing the on demand movie list. All is pretty good.

By the way, if anyone comments on my random things list (see previous post), I will comment back with random things I know about you. Fun game.

Not much to say tonight. Just wanted to post a picture. I have so many cute ones now, thanks to my mom and M. Here is one of Jillian chillin' in her baby adirondack chair, which is at the same time cute and ridiculous.

2 comments:

Megan Dempsey said...

My Friday night was about as wild as yours, but I watched a romantic comedy to boot. I think that makes me a bigger dork than you...

Bizarley said...

is Baby J's hair turning red? I wonder if she will be blessed with your conditioner-less lifestyle. that would be sweet.