Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Secret of My Limited Success


Formerly was a high tolerance for the mundane and a freakish capacity to memorize things. These two qualities seemed to help me out in law school and as a young associate. Lately, however, I can't memorize jack. And I can't deal with the 300,000 documents that may or may not relate to the big swinging dick to be deposed in the near future. Oh and just to be clear - these document are mundane.

Maybe it is because I have gotten used to the bright colors of baby toys, where the biggest challenge is to get the rainbow colored rings onto the yellow post. Much more exciting than the black and white printouts of emails from 2002, which pose the challenge of remembering enough important stuff to put together a cohesive story.

Oh well. Perhaps tomorrow I will be motivated. Right now I am glad it is summer. Someone pass me a beeroso in a coozie.

Go SUMMER!

No comments: