Friday, June 8, 2007

Current Score Blogger 7, Me 0

Ok, I don't know why the post below looks so weird. I tried to get the text below the picture and it isn't working. Plus, on my apple computer, it looks normal. On my Dell it looks f'ed up. So I apologize, yet again for my technology skillz or lack thereof.

In "Sweet Home Alabama" news,* yesterday a Republican state senator punched a Democratic state senator on the floor of the senate.** This is suprising given the time of year. It is not college football season yet which is the root of many physical altercations in Alabama. Rooooollllll Tide!!!

*For those of you who don't know, I lived in Alabama for a year after law school.
**St. Scobie, which I have not read yet today, may have already blogged about this, since she seems to have her finger on the pulse of Alabama goings-on, see e.g. mini-mall post, so apologies if this is old news. Oh and the mini-mall guy is apparently going to embark on a rap career given the success of the mini-mall song. I can't wait for his first CD.

3 comments:

Marion said...

fyi- i'm on a dell and the post looks fine!

rockstarjenny said...

For those like me that needed the details on the story, here it is. my favorite part of the article is this line: "Bishop said he responded to Barron's comment in the way he learned as a child in Moro Bottom, Ark."

rockstarjenny said...

hmm--apparently my html skills need help. cut and past time. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/06/08/politics/main2901715.shtml