Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Beach Baby



Jillian and I went down to Kiawah, S.C., along with our good friend M, to spend a week at the beach. And it was great. Not only did I get to hang out with J for a week, not work, and see my very-helpful-with-the-baby parents, I got to hang with M who I miss after moving to Philly. So it was a great combination of great things.

Jillian was hilarious in all of her beach outfits. She had 4 swimsuits, multiple coverups, sun hats and a full summer wardrobe. She was the best dressed baby on the beach. Plus, the best baby in general.

Also, M and I went to local bars and got drunk, which was surprisingly therapeutic. So it was great to have a partner in divorcees on the loose crime.

It was hard to come home. Especially since I came home to a ranting message from MSTBX telling me what a jerk I am. Sigh.

1 comment:

Megan Dempsey said...

M, I miss you too!!! And Baby J. It was so much fun to be partners in crime and I wish it were always the case. We would both meet more men!